DEEF

07 March 2010

It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards


DSC_0018
DSC_0017
DSC_0004
Sometimes when you try to remember a certain person you've met, the only thing you remember is the very first sight of them. And you try to hold on to that picture and you keep it in your head until you go blind, and the nose change place with the ear, so I tried to draw her before she'd turn into a deformed person
DSC_0003
DSC_0001
DSC_0010
v
DSC_0013
"Is it true what I heard about the Son of God?
Did he come to save? Did he come at all?
And if I dried his feet,
with my dirty hair,
would he make me clean again?"

6 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cFg6pUXrrI

    ReplyDelete
  2. tack så mycket :)
    och fina bilder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. du är så flippin awesome my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh tack tack tack till er, jag blir så grymt glad när ni säger sådär!

    ReplyDelete

The definition of madness