DEEF

13 April 2010

Eurasian Tree Sparrow

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I had company today. They were terrified and so were I. They said that they accidentally had flown into our balcony and had no plans on staying here longer. But they were paralyzed and I was afraid that they had brain-damages since they thought that every window in our balcony was air - and not glass. I found them at the floor when I first saw them, I almost thought that they were dead. But I could see their bodies were shaking so I put them in my sweater to see if they could get sharp on their own. As I waited, I left to get my camera, and when I came back they actually did look healthier, so I picked them up and opened the window, waited for them to get ready,(and obviously took some pictures while they did)

4 comments:

  1. WOW,you can hold a sparrow in your hand!! There're many of them here and I always think of putting some food in my hands to attract them^^,but my best friend is afraid of them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johannes von Weber13 April 2010 at 13:44

    love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jag blir väldigt glad av bilderna men vet inte riktigt hur jag ska sätta ord på det så jag skriver bara "åh!".

    ReplyDelete

The definition of madness